For our own REPOSITION EXPERIMENT we’ve performed a screening on a specific WNT ACTIVATOR;
Description:Secreted Frizzled-related protein-1 (sFRP-1) inhibitor; which increases Wnt signaling
Chemical Name: 5-(Phenylsulfonyl)-N-4-piperidinyl-2-(trifluoromethyl)benzene sulfonamide hydrochloride
In detail we perform medicinal chemistry and insilico drug screenings, precisely:
- Chemo- and bioinformatics including medicinal, biological, computational and combinatorial chemistry
- In silico Drug Design, including Kohonen and Sammon Self-organizing mapping, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Stochastic Proximity Embedding (SPE) as well as classical artificial neural networks (ANN) and related algorithms, etc.
- H2L and L2D optimization, targeted (focused) and random library design
- Advanced data mining, ADME/Tox assessment (pharmacokinetic profiling)
- QSAR modeling (3D-molecular docking, 3D- and topological pharmacophore modeling/searching, bioisosteric morphing, similarity, etc.)
The IP would be LICENSED to Pharmaceutical Groups, since the further development of molecules (reposition and repurpose) are out of our scope of activities. Interested PharmaCo’ may contact us directly.